Take a 1/2 gallon pitcher and fill it with the following approximate amounts. Obviously, portion it out based upon your taste.
- Fill pitcher with 1/3 amount, or so, or less of chocolate soymilk.
- Fill pitcher with 1/3 amount, or so or less of Pacific brand oat milk.
- Fill pitcher with an amount of Oregon Chai tea.
- Make 1.5 C of hot cocoa mix in a sauce pan. I used 1.5 Tbls. of quality real chocolate cocoa.
- In a French press (I use the smallest type of press), take 1.5 Tbls. of coffee and place at the bottom of the press. Fill it with the hot cocoa, and press it. Pour blend into pitcher.
- Top off the pitcher with any, or all of the top three liquids.
- Drink up!